Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wingsuiting in Lodi - March 2nd and 9th - Nine and Ten Weeks Pregnant

Hadn't been skydiving for awhile, and I realized that I only have a few more weeks to go before the end of my first trimester (which will mark the end of the time I allow myself to skydive)! We went two weekends in a row and had a blast.  The first Saturday I was able to get five wingsuit jumps in, and got to flock with a bunch of cool people. The next week I did another five wingsuit jumps, but also got to do my first helicopter jump!  It was crazy not being in a wingsuit for the first time in almost a year and a half, but the free fall factor was oh-so-awesome.  Needless to say, Team Christensen had a good time in Lodi, even Ainsley!  She had a ton of fun exploring all the weird things that the dropzone has to offer: giant pipes laying around, strange structures to climb on, dogs galore, airplanes to watch take off and land, couches all over the place to crawl on, etc.




No comments: